Add To Cart
Charging Port (DC Jack)
- Laptop not coming on with the charger plugged in.
- Have to wiggle the plug or hold it in a certain position to charge your laptop.
- No Power – No lights come on even after plugging in the mains power cable.
- Then this will be a damaged charging port (DC Jack) fault.
- A replacement port has to be fitted.
Peace of Mind
- Your repair will be collected and posted free of charge.
- You will not be charged a penny if the item can not be fixed.
- Professional fitting service.
- Fast turnaround.
- Warranty provided.